Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jeremiah's

Emily is home for Spring Break and we have been having a lot of fun with her. Sunday we painted toenails and discussed deep and important questions such as "what would you do if you had 24 hours to spend $45,000?"-serious enough to use a calculater to track spending.
This morning we met at Christie's latest peanut-free restaurant that she can eat at without too much fear: Jeremiah's. It was so fun eating our delicious meals and having fun together, it will stink when Em goes back to the land of antelope and cowboys.
After a delightful breakfast we went to the BDO Outlet one of the most interesting places in Ogden. We all left with a little something, all of which was very random. It was a super way to spend the morning before heading off to a long afternoon of work. Not sure what my life would be like with my awesome, 'quirky', sisters.

2 comments:

Blogs I Read said...

Cute picture!

Susan and Alex said...

That is so fun. I'm glad you got to spend time with your sisters.... and now you made me want some Jeremiah's. It has been way too long since I have been there.