Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Junior Recital

I wish I could sing.....I went to Catie Omer's Junior Recital this evening and can I just say she is amazing? She sang the first note and the thought flashed through my head: "Well you're definately out." Because I wouldn't in a million years be able to sing even the first note she sang. I had several friends in high school who had beautiful voices and I always envied that talent, but I came to the conclusion that while some have that gift, there need to be others around to appreciate it. I am a very big appreciater to make up for the very little talent I possess in this area. So thank you to all those out ther sharing their beautiful voices so I can enjoy them.
Side note: I love the people I work with, this was Deb's daughter's recital, and we had 3 of the 5 coworkers come out to support. I think that is pretty neat.

No comments: