Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Of Witches and Pumpkins

There is a contest at work where they provided little pumpkins for each staff member to decorate. The completed pumpkins will be put throughout the clinic for staff and patients to vote on. The pumpkin pictured is my final product minus the bow since it was drying at the time. I used four pieces of scrapbook paper, tore it to small pieces and modge podged both sides of the paper pieces as I put them on the pumpkin. I painted the whole thing black first so that small gaps don't show. I then glittered the stem.

Wicked has been on my to do list for quite some time and it is now finished minus the witch hat that I am still waiting for inspiration and ideas on. I LOVE Wood Connection and Wood Creations, they are wood shops in West Haven and Salt Lake City that sell "raw" blocks like the ones below to be decorated. The Wicked cost around $10.00.




1 comment:

Skylee said...

Cutest pumpkin ever- you should win a major award