Tuesday, October 25, 2011

X-Ray

JD and I attended a health informatics dinner tonight that was held at Ogden Regional Medical Center. After the forum I ran up to imaging to get a case study for school from one of the girls I used to work with there. It was so fun catching up with the two techs there and see how they were doing. I slaved away 1,500 hours for free at that place with the group pictured left over the course of 2 years. Since then, I have gotten married and will have my Masters degree soon, Megan has had a baby, Ser moved to Korea, Melissa is now in Washington, and Nick is an adjunct professor at Weber State. We had a lot of fun and were an amazing group because we were all smart, all worked really hard both at the hospital and for school, and we weren't afraid to use things like pizzas as object lessons when studying physics or radiobiology. Who could ask for better memories than all nighters, learning how to make oragami frogs and cranes, ab work out routines using your basic office chair, experiencing the taste of barium, CSI marathons on holidays, learning what it means to be 'like a banshee' and the list goes on.

No comments: